Ver versión en Español
What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which this page is accessed and which automatically store and send information to our server while you are browsing this Website.
If the data provided refers to third parties other than the customer, it ensures that he or she has obtained and has the prior consent of such third parties for the communication of their data and has informed them, prior to their inclusion in this document, about the purposes of the processing, communications and other terms provided in this document and in the Additional Data Protection Information.
Please note that Cookies do not damage your computer or slow it down. You are also advised that you can delete them at any time, modify them or reject them through the Settings Panel or by configuring the browser you use as outlined later in this policy.
In general, these technologies can serve a variety of purposes, such as recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed according to what we indicate in the first layer of information provided. Our specific use of these technologies is described below.
What kind of cookies we use and for what purpose?
TrustCloud through its website processes different types of Cookies.
In particular, depending on how long they remain activated, Cookies can be divided into:
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the computer and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookies, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Also, depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed and by whom it is managed, you may find the following Cookies on our website:
|COOKIES||TYPE OF COOKIES||PURPOSE||TIME PERIOD|
|_gid||Google analytics||It records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||24 hours|
|_ga||Google analytics||It records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat_gtag_UA_||Google analytics||This Google Analytics cookie is for analysis and is used to measure how users interact with our website.||Until the end of the session|
|cli_user_preference||Necessary||Tracks cookie permissions in the current domain.||1 year|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Necessary||Records the default status of the corresponding category key and the CCPA status. Works only in coordination with the main cookie.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Necessary||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plug-in. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the category “not required”.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plug-in. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the category “required”.||11 meses|
Please note that certain third party cookies are installed on your computer by the Google Analytics service. In particular, Google Analytics installs third-party statistical cookies that allow us to gather information that may be useful to improve our website, such as the number of visits we have received or the hours of peak traffic.
In compliance with the LSSI and the GDPR, analytical cookies can only be installed on your computer if you have given your prior consent. This consent can be given by clicking on the option “ACCEPT” or similar that is included in the cookie warning pop-up shown when you start your web browsing. To avoid bothering you with repeated requests for consent, this consent will be maintained for a maximum period of 24 months. You may however revoke your consent at any time by deleting the cookies via the options detailed in the following section.
This Website does not use other types of cookies – for example, personalized advertising – that require your consent.
How can Cookies be erased or disabled?
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (IOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
Additional information on data protection
Additional information on data protection https://trustcloud.tech/en/legal-notice/